To register your new Transparent product on-line, please use our on-line registration form.
WARRANTY, UPGRADE, AND UPDATE POLICIES
- Registering a warranty with Transparent Audio will extend our 2-year non-transferrable warranty to 5 years.
- All Transparent warranties are non-transferrable.
- Transparent product(s) must be purchased from an authorized Transparent dealer or distributor to qualify for warranty registration.
- Upon receipt of warranty information by e-mail, website, or warranty card, Transparent will register the warranty for each product in the country of original sale.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to an authorized dealer or distributor in the country of warranty registration.
- Transparent warranty repair claims, upgrades, and updates are available only on products with a registered warranty.
- Transparent upgrades or updates are available only from an authorized dealer or distributor in the country of warranty registration.
PRE-OWNED TRANSPARENT PRODUCTS, DEMO PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF WARRANTY COVERAGE
- Warranty Availability: A customer may apply for a warranty for a Transparent product from an authorized dealer or distributor if that product does not currently have a valid registered warranty in the customer's country or if the product is a dealer/distributor demo product, or a pre-owned product.
- Demo or pre-owned Transparent Cables or other Transparent products purchased from the customer's local authorized dealer/distributor:
- Transparent Audio will waive the cost of warranty registration for customers who purchase pre-owned or dealer demonstration Transparent products from their local authorized Transparent dealer or distributor.
- Such products will have warranty coverage only after Transparent Audio receives and approves a warranty application for those products.
- Transparent products purchased from sources other than the customer's local authorized Transparent dealer/distributor:
- For any product purchased from a party other than the customer's local authorized dealer/distributor, a customer may apply for coverage under a special product warranty designed specifically for such situations.
- If the dealer/distributor and Transparent Audio approve the customer's warranty application, the price of the warranty registration will be 10% of the suggested retail price of the Transparent product or products listed on the application.
- Such warranty opportunities are provided only at the discretion of the authorized Transparent dealer or distributor and Transparent Audio.
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
- During the warranty period applicable to a Transparent surge protection device (2 years from date of purchase extendable to 5 years upon registration) Transparent will pay to repair or, at its option, pay the fair market value of equipment damaged by an AC power surge or lightning surge on the AC power line, on the following terms and conditions:
- The connected equipment must be used and connected to the Transparent surge protection device in accordance with the instructions and warranty provisions applicable to the connected equipment, including proper grounding.
- The connected equipment must be connected in accordance with the instructions provided with the Transparent surge protection device.
- This warranty is for the bene?t of the original purchaser of the Transparent surge protection device for non-commercial use only and is non-transferable.
- This warranty is secondary to any manufacturer's warranty on the connected equipment and/or any service contract or insurance maintained by the customer that covers the loss in whole or in part.
- Transparent shall, in its sole discretion, determine from the condition of the surge protector and the damaged equipment that the damage was caused by a failure of the Transparent surge protector to properly function within its design speci?cations.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including implied warranty of merchantability and ?tness for a particular purpose. This warranty does not cover consequential damages, including loss of computer data.
Product Registration Submitting this registration form or mailing the printed card enclosed with your new Transparent product will extend your 2-year non-transferable warranty to a 5-year warranty.
* All fields are required
Back to Transparent Support