and Custom Lab
Transparent works with dealers who are committed to providing a high level of service before and after Transparent customers make a purchase. All Transparent dealers have had extensive training regarding Transparent Cables and their applications. If you make a change in your equipment, your local authorized Transparent dealer has the knowledge and resources to coordinate the modification of your cables to interface properly with your new requirements.
Transparent's laboratory facility has 3 technicians who specialize in unusual modifications and terminations. If you have any questions about service, or have a special project in mind, contact your local Transparent dealer or contact us via:
Phone: (207) 284-1100
Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm Eastern Time
(If you are calling from outside the U.S., we are in the same time zone as New York City.)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Fax: (207) 284-1101
Mail : 47 Industrial Park Road, Saco, ME 04072 USA
TYPICAL LAB SERVICES
- Update Reference Series interconnects and speaker cables to MM2 Technology.
- Change speaker cable terminations to match new amp or speakers.
- Change power cord plugs to match different electrical system requirements.
- Change analog video cable terminations.
- Change interconnect terminations for custom applications.
- Repair terminations and replace connectors.
- Refurbish cables including cleaning, repairing, and repacking in original factory packaging.
- Customized wiring harnesses for speakers, consoles, multiple amplifier systems.
- Gateway Mastering — Major Renovation and Upgrade
- Custom Connectors for Gateway Mastering
- High Performance HDMI Digital Video Cable with custom termination
- Custom-built extension leads for T+A speakers
- Custom Power Conditioning for Projector
- Custom Interconnects for Emblem Music
- Sunfire Processor Interconnect
- Custom Audio Interconnect with DIN Termination for a T+A Reference system
- Custom DIN-to-RCA Tonearm Adaptor
- Wiring for Classic Film Restoration
- Custom Balanced OPUS MM Interconnects
- PowerLink MM for UK Electrical System
- Custom Speaker Level Input Cable for REL Subwoofer
Back to Transparent Support