Back to Digital Cables for Audio and Video
High Performance 75-Ohm Digital LinkTransparent High Performance 75-Ohm Digital Link delivers most of the performance of Premium 75-Ohm Digital Link at a more accessible price. High Performance Digital Link uses precision extruded Teflon dielectric — a more expensive and more effective insulator than the foam polyethylene used in Performance Digital Link. It also has 2 high coverage braided OFHC shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield to block out noise.
- Heavy, polished, solid core OFHC center conductor.
- Precision extruded Teflon dielectric helps maintain impedance.
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out.
- Coaxial RCAs that make 360-degree contact with the inner shield maintain the impedance of the cable at the termination point, thereby reducing jitter.
- Custom RCAs are standard. Scientific grade BNCs also available.
- Standard termination: RCA > RCA
- Optional termination: BNC > BNC
- Lengths: .5 meter, 1 meter, 1.5 meter, 2 meter, 10 feet, 15 feet, 20 feet
- Custom lengths always available.
- Adaptors: Female RCA > Male BNC, Female BNC > Male RCA, 75 Ohm > 110 Ohm Digital Audio Impedance Transformer (BNC > XLR)
Go to list of all Transparent products