Back to Digital Cables for Audio and Video
Premium 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital LinkSmaller and more flexible than Reference Digital Link, Transparent Premium 110-Ohm Digital Link provides amazingly precise and dependable digital transmission. It shares many technical features with Reference 110-Ohm Digital Link including Teflon dielectric, OFHC solid center conductor, precision twisted balanced conductors, and custom XLRs with gold contacts. Long regarded as an industry standard for its superior performance and robust construction, Transparent Premium 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link now reaches an even higher level with the Advanced Expanded Foam Technology originally developed for Transparent's new Reference II digital cables. Combined with a larger center conductor, the new Premium 110-Ohm Digital Link sets a whole new level of performance in the Premium category.
- Two heavy, polished, solid core OFHC balanced conductors.
- Precision twisted balanced conductors cancel out noise.
- Super quiet Advanced Expanded Foam Technology ensures superior stability of characteristic AES/EBU impedance.
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out.
- Custom XLRs with gold contacts for maximum signal transfer.
- Standard termination: XLR > XLR
- Lengths: .5 meter, 1 meter, 1.5 meter, 2 meter, 10 feet, 15 feet, 20 feet
- Custom lengths always available.
- Adaptors: 110 Ohm > 75 Ohm Digital Audio Impedance Transformer (XLR > BNC)
- Transparent Premium Series Audio Cables
- Transparent PowerIsolator 8
- Transparent PowerWave 10
- Transparent PowerWave 8
- Transparent PowerLink MM Power Cords
- Transparent PowerLink XL Power Cords
- Transparent PowerLink Reference Power Cords
- Transparent PowerLink Super Power Cords
- Transparent PowerLink Plus Power Cords
Go to list of all Transparent products