Back to Digital Cables for Audio and Video
Premium 75-Ohm Digital LinkSmaller and more flexible than Reference Digital Link, Transparent Premium 75-Ohm Digital Link provides amazingly precise and dependable digital transmission. It shares many technical features with Reference Digital Link including Teflon dielectric, OFHC solid center conductor, and custom RCAs or scientific grade BNCs with gold contacts. Long regarded as an industry standard for its superior performance and robust construction, Transparent Premium 75-Ohm Digital Link now reaches an even higher level with the Advanced Expanded Foam Technology originally developed for Transparent's new Reference II digital cables. Combined with a larger center conductor, the new Premium 75-Ohm Digital Link sets a whole new level of performance in the Premium category.
- Heavy, polished, solid core OFHC center conductor.
- Super quiet Advanced Expanded Foam Technology ensures superior stability of characteristic S/PDIF impedance.
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out.
- Coaxial RCAs that make 360-degree contact with the inner shield maintain the impedance of the cable at the termination point, thereby reducing jitter.
- Custom RCAs are standard. Scientific grade BNCs also available.
- Standard termination: RCA > RCA
- Optional termination: BNC > BNC
- Lengths: .5 meter, 1 meter, 1.5 meter, 2 meter, 10 feet, 15 feet, 20 feet
- Custom lengths always available.
- Adaptors: Female RCA > Male BNC, Female BNC > Male RCA, 75 Ohm > 110 Ohm Digital Audio Impedance Transformer (BNC > XLR)
- Transparent Premium Series Audio Cables
- Transparent PowerIsolator 8
- Transparent PowerWave 10
- Transparent PowerWave 8
- Transparent PowerLink MM Power Cords
- Transparent PowerLink XL Power Cords
- Transparent PowerLink Reference Power Cords
- Transparent PowerLink Super Power Cords
- Transparent PowerLink Plus Power Cords
Go to list of all Transparent products